Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Quickie: Clark VS Josh

Between classes today I was working on some video editing for another project when I came across a clip from this weekend. I was becoming bored with the project I was working on due to lack of material so I decided to take a 5 minute break and put this quickie together instead. A funny note about the song choice is that I'm pretty sure this is infact how Clark got his scratch on his nose that day. This past Weds polo went all night long, I bailed at 10pm and games continued on. Everybody has been becoming more dedicated to showing up and playing more polo. Various people who haven't shown face for a while are coming back out of the wood work which is nice. Im stoked on having polo offically being set twice a week. THe video doesn't glitch on my computer but it does via vimeo for some reason. I really wish we caught this crash better.

Clark VS Josh from HNL BIke Polo on Vimeo.

1 comment: